DivinePraises.Org is a site where devout Christians, filled with the Holy Ghost, share their God given blessings "and/or" prophecies to others, with the intention of fortifying each other’s spiritual persona.
Who are we?
We are a group of devout Christians committed to spreading the word of God throughout the world. So our intention is tell the world, how much God the Father, through His Son - our Lord Jesus Christ, has been a blessing to us from the time we were conceived.
Though we cannot tell you when or how often the Holy Ghost reveals His Word to us, we know for sure that when He does, it is the living Word of God. It changes people’s heart, and it may transform yours as well.
Just as it is written in Isaiah 55:11 (NABRE), saying; “So shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; It shall not return to me empty, but shall do what pleases me, achieving the end for which I sent it.”
To pursue peace on earth for all mankind, to love one another, just as Jesus has loved us (John 13:34), but before anything else, we strive to obtain the peace of mind and heart that comes from our Lord Jesus Christ, as it is written in John 14:27, peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you.
Without that inner peace, we are doomed to wage war among ourselves in our quest for our idea of peace, instead of choosing peace for the sake of peace.
So we believe, one of the ways it can be accomplished is by humbling ourselves before God. We must be less self-centered and embrace self-denial. We must understand that not everything that we like is good for us.
In the book of James 4: 1-10, "God tells us that the cause of all quarrels and fights among us come from the evil desires at war within us."
1. What is causing the quarrels and fights among you? Don’t they come from the evil desires at war within you?
2. You want what you don’t have, so you scheme and kill to get it. You are jealous of what others have, but you can’t get it, so you fight and wage war to take it away from them. Yet you don’t have what you want because you don’t ask God for it.
3. And even when you ask, you don’t get it because your motives are all wrong - you want only what will give you pleasure.
4. You adulterers! Don’t you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God.
5. Do you think the Scripture speaks without meaning when it says,“The spirit that he has made to dwell in us tends toward jealousy”?
6. But he gives grace generously. As the Scriptures say, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”
7. So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8. Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.
9. Let there be tears for what you have done. Let there be sorrow and deep grief. Let there be sadness instead of laughter, and gloom instead of joy.
10. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.
Scripture also tells us in the book of Galatians 3:23-29 (NLT) that,
23. Before the way of faith in Christ was available to us, we were placed under guard by the law. We were kept in protective custody, so to speak, until the way of faith was revealed.
24. Let me put it another way. The law was our guardian until Christ came; it protected us until we could be made right with God through faith.
25. And now that the way of faith has come, we no longer need the law as our guardian.
26-27. For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus. And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on Christ, like putting on new clothes.
28. There is no longer Jew or Gentile, servants or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29. And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God's promise.